Baidu.com released its 2007 Q1 financial report on Thursday.
- Baidu’s total revenue increased to 275.6 million yuan, representing a year-on-year increase of 103.3%.
- Baidu generated 85,5 million yuan in net income, which is a 142.6% year-on-year increase.
- Baidu had over 112,000 active advertising customers in the first quarter of 2007, which is a 3.7% increase from Q4 of 2006. Revenue per advertising customer was about 2,500 yuan.
- Baidu’s expenses in the first quarter mainly went to human resources and management, traffic acquisition, web hosting and bandwidth, research, and expansion to Japan.
- Baidu is expected to generate at least 378 million yuan in total revenue in Q2.