Bing offers free clicks to Adcenter advertisers:
- Spend USD250-499 to get USD50 credits of free clicks
- Spend USD500-749 to get USD100 credits of free clicks
- Spend USD750 to get USD200 credits of free clicks
Bing Adcenter advertisers will have to meet the conditions below to qualify for the free credits:
- Receive and respond to Bing Adcenter’s invitation email about the offer on free credits.
- Submit your new campaign (with broadly different keywords and ads compared to your existing campaigns) using Microsoft’s online form through Bing Adcenter’s support team, between November 3, 2010 and November 24, 2010.
- Have a valid US / Canada billing address.
- Meet the minimum required spending.
When submitting your new Adcenter campaigns, ensure:
- All your keyword bids are set to USD0.05 or above.
- Ad groups names are within 60 characters.
- Campaign names are within 100 characters.
Bing Adcenter will email free clicks coupon details to advertisers who have qualified for the minimum spending after December 17, 2010. All free Clicks coupons are valid until January 31, 2011.
Bing Adcenter Tutorials
Review Bing Adcenter optimization and conversion tracking before creating new Adcenter campaigns and spending:
- Official Microsoft Advertising community
- Bing Adcenter PPC optimization, Yahoo PPC to Adcenter Tips
- Track Bing Adcenter PPC keyword conversions in Google Analytics
- Bing keyword tools
- Adcenter Conversion Tracking
- Bing-Yahoo search alliance update
- Microsoft Adcenter Desktop