Google has made Adwords New Interface available in Beta Expansion – Previously, this Beta was available to only a few Adwords advertisers, but now it has been made available to more US Adwords advertisers and advertisers in other countries such as the UK and Australia.
- The new interface supports several languages other than English: Spanish, French, Japanese and Brazilian Portuguese.
- This new interface allows you to chart trends in two metrics simultaneously.
- You can view and edit keywords, placements or ads from all ad groups on a single tab.
- The new interface enables you to make keyword bid changes with few clicks.
- A “Networks” tab has been added to the new interface which allows you to view statistics of your placement ads and to take actions right away.
- This new interface does not change how currently bidding, ranking, Quality Score and ad serving work.
- The new interface does not have all the features that are currently available in the old interface.
- You can switch between the old and the new interfaces.
If this new Adwords Interface turns out to be a more handy tool in many ways than Adwords Editor, I would expect a few Adwords Advertisers who have been relying heavily on Adwords Editor to spend more time using it. For advertisers with hundreds of thousands of keywords to manage, it would still be easier to make bulk changes via Adwords Editor.
If you have not been included in this Beta Expansion, sign up via this New Adwords Interface page.