Google Adwords Seller Ratings Extensions are reviews about sellers that are submitted by users and will appear on Adwords ads.
- Seller Ratings (reviews) are matched to Adwords advertisers’ ads through the domain of the display URL of the ads.
- Seller Ratings allow users to make more informed purchase decisions.
- Adwords advertisers with good reviews on ads can potentially increase earnings by receiving more qualified leads.
Google Adwords Seller Ratings by Google Product Search
Google Adwords Seller Ratings Extensions are collections of user reviews aggregated by Google Product Search from:
- Reseller Ratings
- Google Checkout reviews
About Google Product Search Seller Ratings:
- Original rating by users are re-scaled to a 1-5 scale before showing up on Seller Ratings.
- At least 30 seller reviews are required before Google Product Search Seller Ratings show up.
- Reviews are not added to Google Product Search results in real-time.
Qualifications for Google Adwords Seller Ratings
Google Adwords Seller Ratings can show up on Adwords ads on
Google.fr, and Google search partners.
Your Google Adwords ads are qualified to show Seller Ratings Extensions if:
- Adwords campaigns are opt-in to run on Google Search.
- Adwords ad does not already have Google Adwords PPC sitelinks.
- You as a business have at least 30 seller reviews and a rating of 4 or 5 stars on Google Product Search.
Other Adwords PPC Experts on Seller Ratings
- Blogstorm explains Google Adwords Seller Ratings when it was launched in the UK.
- Adwords Advisor explains how you can opt-out of Google Adwords Seller Ratings.