Google put Mega Sitelinks in search engine results pages (SERP) for selected websites during Beta-testing. The recent launch of Google Mega Sitelinks for selected websites was spotted by Hobo SEO for sites including:
Google Sitelinks shown under the first organic search result helps search engine users navigate websites.
- Google analyzes the link structure of your website and finds web pages that will be most useful to users.
- Google displays those web pages with titles as Google Sitelinks.
- Webmasters can disable any individual sitelink from showing up in the SERP through Google Webmaster Tools.
- Google Sitelinks include one line of text snippet that are of full-size text. Review optimize SEO META tags, page title, description, keywords, robots.
- Google Sitelinks are displayed differently from query to query.
- A maximum of 12 Google Sitelinks can show up for one site.
Google has been improving and changing the look-and-feel and layout of sitelinks in the SERP over the years. At one stage, Google showed one line Google Sitelinks.