Kenshoo Search is one of the most comprehensive platforms for paid search engine marketing (SEM/PPC). Through API, Kenshoo Search can support automatic bidding, keyword conversion tracking, reporting and management for the major search engines:
To maximize search engine marketing’s ROI and efficiency, Kenshoo Search offers features including:
- Keyword Expansion
- Tracking / Reporting
- PPC Management
- Bid Management
Kenshoo Search Keyword Expansion
Keyword expansion in Kenshoo Search system:
- Create keyword lists related to your industries through Kenshoo Search. Normally you have to use SEM keyword research tools.
- Keyword expansion automatically adds new keywords to relevant ad groups according to ROI / conversion goals.
Kenshoo Search Tracking / Reporting
Keyword conversion tracking and reporting in Kenshoo Search system:
- Create customized dashboard reports including all the PPC metrics.
- Geographical origins of all clicks to your PPC campaigns are monitored.
- Path To Conversion and keyword conversion attribution – Kenshoo Search’s Path To Conversion tracks the entire click-conversion path (from the first click to the conversion) across multiple search engines. Conversion credit weights are distributed to keywords in the click-conversion path according to your pre-defined keyword conversion attribution setup.
- Allow reporting of cost-related data in multiple currencies.
- Search query report (e.g. Adwords search query report – Google is the first search engine to provide PPC search query report)
- Track multiple conversion goals and then use conversion goal values for rule-based and/or model-based bid optimization.
- Import Google Analytics goal data into Kenshoo Search for optimization.
- Universal Channels – Kenshoo Search’s Universal Channels track clicks and goal conversions for non-API enabled search engines (e.g. Tencent’s Soso PPC) and non search engine based text/display advertising platforms.
Kenshoo Search PPC Management
PPC campaign management in Kenshoo Search system:
- Data is synchronized between Kenshoo Search and the search engines’ systems, including Google Adwords, Bing Adcenter, Yahoo Search Marketing, Baidu PPC and Yandex.
- Categories and Dimensions – Define dimensions and group your campaigns into categories.
- Advanced Search – Run add, delete, pause, modify or move operations on campaigns, ad groups, ads or keywords that are automatically selected by Kenshoo Search’s Advanced Search based on your criteria.
- Download/export campaign data to spreadsheets, make changes and upload/import to Kenshoo Search. Adwords Editor, Microsoft Adcenter Desktop and Baidu PPC Editor offer similar features.
Kenshoo Search Crawler
Crawler in Kenshoo Search system:
- Crawler – Updates PPC campaign data (e.g. ads, keywords) based on real-time changes to content/inventory on B2C websites. Google offers Adwords dynamic keyword insertion, but is unable to connect with inventory/content changes of your site.
- Run ad A/B testing to meet conversion goal and/or ROI criteria.
Kenshoo Search Bid Management
Run automatic bid policies on your PPC campaigns:
- Rule-based bid policy (MBBP) – Submit conversion goal values (ROI) with a set of rules (including cost, clicks, impressions, cost-per-action, revenue) and Kenshoo Search’s auto bidding system will achieve the ROI. Google offers a similar automatic bid optimization tool – Adwords conversion optimizer.
- Model-based bid policy (MBBP) – Kenshoo Search’s bidding algorithm creates a behavioral model of keywords over time, finds the ideal position for each keyword, and meets requirements to cost and conversion goals. For keywords with low performance, Kenshoo Search uses a different bidding algorithm, principle of similarity.
Kenshoo Search New Feature Releases
Here are the lists of:
Kenshoo Search’s News
Kenshoo Search system’s progress in business and technologies:
- Kenshoo Makes PPC Complexities Easier to Manage
- Changing the Internet Advertising Game
- Kenshoo Expands Into Chinese Market with Baidu Platform Integration
- Beyond Media Global Becomes Baidu Agency