The Microsoft-Yahoo search deal will soon allow Bing/Yahoo to become the search engine with the second largest global search traffic, with Yahoo Search Marketing / Bing AdCenter advertisers managing the PPC search engine campaigns through Microsoft’s AdCenter paid search system.
Using Microsoft AdCenter Desktop Tool
To use Microsoft Adcenter Desktop Tool, download it from the official Microsoft Adcenter website and start managing your Bing Adcenter campaigns. With Microsoft AdCenter Desktop, you can:
- Manage your AdCenter accounts in bulk (e.g. make changes to thousands of keywords at once), from the campaign level down to the individual ad/keyword level.
- Create/edit campaigns offline and then publish changes later when you are online.
- Get performance alerts through Microsoft AdCenter Desktop. Make changes to your budgets/campaigns/ad groups/ads/keywords according to automatic alerts that notify you about key performance behaviors and status changes.
- Discover new keywords through Microsoft AdCenter Desktop and add the new keywords to your AdCenter account using the keyword research tools.
- Get official Microsoft resources for using AdCenter Desktop via AdCenter Desktop’s Help, AdCenter Desktop’s Forum and Microsoft Advertising’s Learning Center on AdCenter Desktop.
- Receive AdCenter’s new feature updates.
Microsoft AdCenter Desktop Took Review by Other PPC Experts
PPC Hero reviewed the use of Microsoft AdCenter Desktop Tool and believes:
- Your entire AdCenter account will be downloaded when exporting. So when you have an extremely large amount, each download may take a long time.
- AdCenter Desktop provides multiple account views and you can edit multiple rows at once including changes to CPC, status, or match type.
- Your AdCenter Desktop CSV import file can’t be exceed 10,000 rows and the layout is very important.