Google Search Algorithm to Include Website Page Load Time
- Regularly check your site’s page load speed
- Continuously improve your site’s page load speed
How to Test Your Web Pages’ Load Speed?
Test your website’s page load times through one of the tools:
Web Page Load Time Optimization
Tips to improve / optimize your web pages’ load speed:
- Best Practices for Speeding Up Your Web Site – Yahoo’s Exceptional Performance team has identified 34 best practices in 7 categories for making web pages fast.
- Optimizing Page Load Time – Die.Net’s Aaron Hopkins offers tips to improve page load times, reduce server bandwidth and CPU required for the average page view, and reduce costs while improving user experience.
- Web Page Load Time Optimization – Taming the Beast’s Michael Bloch offers optimization tips to decrease load times and make site management a simpler task.
- How to Minimize Load Time for Fast User Experiences – UX Booth’s Andrew Maier detailed how to analyze the bottlenecks preventing websites and blogs from loading quickly and how to resolve them.
- 15 Quick Ways to Shrink Page Load Times – Web Jackalope offers methods and tools to ensure your website is running quickly and smoothly.
- Website/Page Load Speed will Affect Google Rankings – Web Hobo UK offers a list of page load speed testing tools, but believes page load time of your site is a relatively insignificant Google SEO ranking factor comparing to backlinks, page titles and page content that matches search engine visitors’ intent.