Introduction to Clickz.Asia
Clickz Asia is the APAC region version of Clickz.com that focuses in the China, Hong Kong, South East Asia, Japan, Australia, Korea, Singapore, Macau, and Taiwan markets.
Clickz Asia offers topics on:
- Search – SEM, SEO
- Media – Media Planning & Buying, Emerging Marketing, Publishing
- Marketing Strategy – Trends, Integrated Marketing, Ecommerce, Downloads
- Social Media
- Stats – Tools
The blog posts on Clickz Asia are all original and written by industry experts.
Learn how to create successful Internet marketing campaigns. Focusing on Asian markets, ClickZ.asia has expert advice about online marketing, email, brand and interactive marketing, and search engine marketing. Read the latest Internet advertising news, e-commerce market research, Internet statistics and more.
Clickz.Asia My Profile and My Blog Posts
In 2011, what I have posted on Clickz Asia:
- SEM Tools for Brand Marketers Targeting China: Search engine marketing tools that are required to run trend research, keyword research, and process automation.
- SEO Analytics for Chinese Online Marketers: SEO analytics tools that are required to monitor organic search engine keyword ranking and bot behaviour, and identify SEO/techincal issues for websites.
- Baidu: Building a Chinese Internet Empire: How Chinese search engine Baidu is extending reach in many verticals besides search within China’s Internet world.
- In-House SEM: 5 Factors to Consider: A comprehensive evaluation for website owners to consider when they should stop outsourcing and bring PPC in-house.
- Outsourcing SEO to Search Agencies or Doing SEO From In-House: Four major deciding factors for outsourcing SEO to search agencies: understanding to your specific industry, connecting the traffic data and purchase data, authority to make changes to your website, and ability to deal with historical issues.
- Is Baidu Changing Chinese Travel Search in China – Chinese search engine Baidu invests into the online travel industry in China by acquiring vertical travel search engine Qunar.com.
- Social Media Opportunities in China – The blocking of popular Western social networking sites, microblogging platforms, and user-generated content sharing sites has helped local social networking sites to grow faster in China.
In 2012, what I have posted on Clickz Asia:
- The Importance of Data Lifecycles for Chinese Websites – Google collects web data from all over the Internet and then shares the web data back to webmasters and advertisers through Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, etc.
- The Importance of Building Data Centers for Your Chinese Websites – A Chinese web data analyst should build a data center for the website while producing regular reports, ad hoc reports and insight reports.