SES (Search Engine Strategies), one of the leading search and social marketing conferences, was held in Shanghai on 24 and 25 May 2011.
One of the panel speeches at SES Shanghai:
“Simultaneous translation box” at one of SES’s conference rooms:
SES also offers 3 workshop sessions (one half-day workshop session and two morning workshop sessions) that were conducted by search/social industry experts:
Eddie Choi, SES advisory board and Frontiers Digital managing director:
- Social marketing analytics – Applying key learnings and technologies from the US market to China – Now it’s the time to include social media analytics in your web analytics strategies
Eden Lau, Brandtology co-Founder and Managing Director of North Asia:
- Social and mobile marketing metrics and trends to for successful consumer engagement
Aaron Kahlow, Online Marketing Summit chairman and founder:
- Search and social media – A global perspective on what drives results for APAC / US marketers and how it applies to all markets
Upcoming SES Conferences
Upcoming SES conferences that will be held in other locations of the world in 2011:
- SES Toronto: 13-15 June, 2011
- SES San Francisco: 15-19 August, 2011
- SES Hong Kong: 20-21 September, 2011
- SES Chicago: 14-18 November, 2011
History of Search Engine Strategies (SES)
Search Engine Strategies was founded by Danny Sullivan, founder of Search Engine Watch:
- SES has been a conference series focused mainly on SEO and PPC, but also web analytics and social media marketing in recent years.
- The first SES conference was held in November 1999 in San Francisco, California.