Hong Kong SEO Company or SEO Expert
Need a Hong Kong SEO Company and/or SEO Expert to:
- Increase local SEO traffic for your small business website?
- Develop a digital marketing funnel from lead generation to sales conversion?
- Create a internet marketing strategies that can work 100% grow sales for small business website?
HK SEO's Three Local Factors
What is local SEO in Hong Kong?
When Hong Kong local SEO is applied, it means for the same keyword search, a HK locally based business should be prioritized to rank higher than a business that is not located in Hong Kong.
Local SEO is when people perform keyword searches in your local area / district / city / region / country, Google displays additional information about your business e.g. office location (with physical address & phone number) on Google Maps and/or user reviews of your business.
Your business should participate in local search by setting up your business information through Google My Business (GMB), which is a Google service.
Hong Kong SEO’s 3 local factors:
- Search engines – Google as always is the number one most used search engine in Hong Kong. In Hong Kong, Google has 90% search engine market share. Yahoo in the past years used to have a big portion of users from Hong Kong, but the percentage of Yahoo users have decreased over time to about 9%. The rest goes to Bing and other search engines. By now you should know exactly which search engines you should focus on when doing SEO in HK. Refer to Hong Kong search engines.
- Languages – Hong Kong is multilingual (or at least bilingual). The majority of Hong Kong people speak Cantonese Chinese and English, and the two languages are HK’s official languages. Mandarin Chinese is used by Mainland Chinese living in HK.
- Mobile – To reach the Hong Kong local target audience, ensure your website is mobile-friendly optimized (or follows responsive web design). People are using their smartphones most of the time.
What are the benefits of local SEO?
Through Local SEO, your business information (including street address, office telephone number, email address, etc) can show up in Google’s SERP and/or Google Maps. Additionally, user reviews can be displayed within Google Maps or organic search results (if you have received any reviews from users).
Having an office presence and positive user reviews (with 5-star rating) give your audience and/or potential customers the trust they need when deciding to buy from your business.
Digital Marketing Funnel
Starting on my WordPress & SEO Blog GordonChoi.com …
I am a WordPress & SEO professional living in UK, but used to live in Hong Kong, who builds a well-designed digital marketing funnel that lets you get visitors to your website through SEO and other web traffic sources, and turn them into leads and customers.
This digital marketing funnel (that is created by the SEO expert, agency or company) ensure you get the desired results (with reasonably lower cost) through your small business website.
Stage 1: Small Business / Company Website (or Landing Page) – Create a website for your local Hong Kong small business (or company) by installing WordPress. This is your shop i.e. where you present your products or services to potential customers.
Stage 2: Web Traffic – Get web traffic (i.e. visitors) to your website from free traffic sources (including SEO) and paid traffic sources (e.g. Google AdWords). To get SEO traffic for your website, use one of the SEO tools including Ubersuggest, Ahrefs, or SEMrush. The SEO tools allow you to get new keyword suggestions, analyze competitors’ backlinks, run website audit, get Google organic keyword ranking data reports.
Stage 3: List Building – Build the email list i.e. Get the visitors to give you their email addresses and become your “leads”. Even your target customers are Hong Kong local audience, you will still need a method to contact them (i.e. through emails, etc).
Stage 4: Marketing Automation – Nurture your leads (i.e. prospects). All these are done through marketing automation based on the behavior and actions of your leads. Examples of marketing automation software: ActiveCampaign, SendInBlue, etc.
SEO Success Case
SEO (search engine optimization) is one of the least expensive strategies to get visitors and potential customers to your business in Hong Kong.
A strategy which includes on-page SEO & off-page SEO must be fully implemented before your website can rank on the 1st page of Google SERP (search engines results pages) for your money keywords.
Here is my success case when I SEOed this Hong Kong based company’s website.
A case on my SEO: Using my SEO strategies & implementation, Prism Consultancy Co. Ltd. has been able to rank many keywords on the first page of Google organic search results.
Hong Kong companies should implement Local SEO. With local SEO, your office location can be displayed on Google Maps, and user reviews and star ratings of your business can be showed in Google’s search results pages.
Prism Consultancy Co. Ltd. has leverage from both Google Maps and Google user reviews to increase visibility from HK local audience.
200+ Free Traffic Sources - The Complete List
Promote Your Website with Free Traffic
Get the Complete List as a PDF Document
Complete list of websites: Get the full 200+ free traffic sources list including search engines, social media, document/photo sharing, bookmarking, video sites, forums, communities.
Rank Your Site on Google’s 1st Page – Google’s Mobile-first Index ranks web pages based on their mobile version. Optimize your site for mobile to load super fast and display well on all devices.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & WordPress Website Development
Web traffic, SEO best practices & algorithms:
- Free Traffic Sources
- Mobile SEO Best Practices
- Local SEO Best Practices
- YMYL Sites
- Subdomains SEO
- Hong Kong Search Engines
- Ubersuggest Tutorial
- Ahrefs Tutorial
- SEMrush Tutorial
- Ahrefs vs SEMrush
- Google Search Console Tutorial
- Google Keyword Planner Tutorial
WordPress website development: