China Mobile SEO Book
I have written “The China Mobile SEO Book” for Chinese SEO / Baidu SEO.
Optimize your websites for higher Baidu ranking with the step-by-step SEO strategies.
- My SEO book is about “Mobile Websites Optimized for Speed” and “Measured through Analytics”.
- You will learn how to build your website to rank organically on the Chinese search engines, and track your website’s performance.
- My SEO book has over 200 pages specifically focused on Chinese and/or Baidu SEO best practices.
- You will learn about local search engines including Baidu, sm.cn (a Chinese mobile search engine) and more.
- You won’t simply copy what works on Google SEO directly to Chinese SEO (when working on Baidu).
- You will learn to properly use Baidu’s keyword tool and Baidu (Zhanzhang) Webmaster Tool.
- You will learn how to create the full set of SEO reports which will help you to make decisions for optimization.
The China Mobile SEO Book has five chapters.
Follow the Chapters as steps to take your websites to higher Chinese search engine ranking on Baidu.
- Chapter 01 discusses the options available to create your mobile website strategies that will best suit the mobile users and search engines in the Chinese market. It demonstrates how each strategy should be implemented.
- Chapter 02 discusses the topics that must thoroughly be thought through and must be implemented for your mobile website’s SEO.
- Chapter 03 discusses the web performance techniques and how to implement the techniques in order to improve your website’s performance i.e. Load speed.
- Chapter 04 provides a Google Analytics crash course to prepare you the required knowledge for the next chapter’s implementation.
- Chapter 05 demonstrates the implementation of the full set of data analytics reports that will enable you to track and measure your SEO projects’ performance. The tracked data and measured performance will enable you to make key decisions for SEO performance.
TABLE of content
Chapter 01: Mobile Website Strategies and Implementation Part 1
- 1.1 Zhanzhang (Webmaster)
- 1.2 Mobile Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- 1.3 How Search Engines Work
- 1.4 Big Picture: The Chinese Search Engines
- 1.5 Baidu’s Search Engine Results Page
- 1.6 The Scope of Mobile SEO
- 1.7 Mobile User Experience Factors
- 1.8 HTML5
- 1.9 The Building Blocks of a Mobile Website
- 1.10 The Mobile SEO Plan
- 1.11 One Website (For All Devices)
- 1.12 Separated Mobile Website
- 1.13 Responsive Design
- 1.14 Dynamic Serving
- 1.15 The Best Mobile Website Strategy Option
Chapter 02: Mobile Website Strategies and Implementation Part 2
- 2.1 Setup of the Zhanzhang Tools
- 2.2 Choose a Domain Name for the New Mobile Website
- 2.3 Change a Mobile Website’s Domain Name
- 2.4 The SEO Traffic Formulas
- 2.5 Create a Spider Friendly Mobile Website
- 2.6 Optimize Mobile Website Information Architecture
- 2.7 Create and Implement the Keyword Strategies
- 2.8 Configure a Viewport
- 2.9 Fix Broken Links
- 2.10 Avoid 302 Redirects
- 2.11 Examine the Duplicate Content Issues
Chapter 03: Speed Optimization for Mobile Websites
- 3.1 How Do Web Pages Load?
- 3.2 Page Speed Test Tools
- 3.3 Mobile Website Speed Optimization Techniques
- 3.4 Optimize Web Server Software
- 3.5 Upgrade Web Hosting
- 3.6 Implement Web Browser Caching
- 3.7 Enable File Compression
- 3.9 Combine Multiple CSS Files
- 3.11 Implement Inline CSS
- 3.13 Implement Inline Images
- 3.14 Implement CSS Sprites
- 3.15 Reduce DNS Lookups
- 3.17 Avoid CSS @ Import
- 3.18 Avoid CSS Attributes in HTML Elements
- 3.19 Fix Bad Requests
- 3.20 Avoid Redirects
- 3.21 Implement Content Delivery Network (CDN)
Chapter 04: Analytics Crash Course
- 4.1 Google Analytics, the Default Web Analytics Tool for Your Chinese Mobile Website
- 4.2 Create a New Google Analytics Account
- 4.3 Tracking Code Setup
- 4.4 The Legacy Tracking Codes
- 4.5 Traffic Sources
- 4.6 Add New & Local Chinese Search Engines
- 4.7 Campaign Tracking
- 4.8 Goal Conversions
- 4.9 Ecommerce Tracking
- 4.10 Dimensions & Metrics
- 4.11 Custom Dimensions & Custom Metrics
- 4.12 Calculated Metrics
- 4.13 Custom Reports
- 4.14 Custom Alerts
- 4.15 Self Referrals
- 4.16 Data Sampling
Chapter 05: Mobile SEO Data Analytics
- 5.1 The Mobile SEO Data Funnel
- 5.2 Indexation Data
- 5.3 Ranking Data
- 5.4 Session and Conversion Data
- 5.5 Factors Affecting Mobile SEO Traffic & Conversions
- 5.6 Paid search (PPC) & BrandZone Advertising
- 5.7 Paid Search URL Tagging and URL Redirection
- 5.8 Add a New Chinese Search Engine to Google Analytics
- 5.9 Google Analytics Sampled Data
- 5.10 Organic Search Keyword Report
- 5.11 Organic Search Landing Page Report
- 5.12 HTTP Referrer
- 5.13 Baidu Encrypts Organic Keywords
- 5.14 Baidu Tongji & Baidu Zhanzhang
- 5.15 SEO Technical Reports
- 5.16 SEO Data for Competitive Analysis
200+ Free Traffic Sources - The Complete List
Promote Your Website with Free Traffic
Get the Complete List as a PDF Document
Who Should Read (Buy) This Book?
Each year, Chinese users have spent more time on their mobile phones. Users are often less patient when using websites on mobile devices than on their desktop computers / laptops. This has led to problems including:
- If your website is not designed (or optimized) for good user experience on mobile devices, then it is not good enough to compete in the Chinese market.
- If your website has not been specifically designed for mobile devices, then your site will not rank well on the mobile version of the Chinese search engines (including Baidu, sm.cn, etc).
You should create a website which is fully optimized for mobile devices and the mobile version of the Chinese search engines.
This book is suitable for people who wants to learn comprehensive information on:
- The Overall Strategies: The high-level strategies which are available to create a mobile optimized website based on the local Chinese search engines’ protocols for the Chinese market. The strategies will enable you to preserve your old website (for desktop users).
- The Website Optimized for Mobile: The long-term and sustainable methods to create a website that is mobile friendly, search engine friendly and user friendly for the Chinese market.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Strategies, methods, tools, and implementation must be included in the SEO of your mobile website, for the overall site optimization and the smallest unit of SEO (i.e. each web page’s optimization).
- Web Performance (i.e. Speed Optimization): The tools for testing and reviewing your mobile web pages for load speed, and the methods to optimize your mobile web pages for load speed.
- Web Analytics Crash Course: The methods to set up your web analytics tool on your mobile website. This sets you up with the required tool for SEO analytics.
- SEO Data Analytics: The methods and tools to collect the required data to develop the full set of SEO analytics which measures every stage of your mobile website’s SEO performance.
Facebook LIKES & COMMENTS
Rank Your Site on Google’s 1st Page – Google’s Mobile-first Index ranks web pages based on their mobile version. Optimize your site for mobile to load super fast and display well on all devices.
Find new keywords. Find top pages of competitors. Find new content ideas. Analyze backlinks of competitor websites. Get SEO & AdWords data from Ubersuggest, and quickly optimize your website to grow traffic with higher Google rankings.
Complete list of websites: Get the full 200+ free traffic sources list including search engines, social media, document/photo sharing, bookmarking, video sites, forums, communities.
Ahrefs and SEMrush are the most powerful SEO tools. Both SEO tools let you discovery new keywords for your niche, run SEO audits for your website, monitor the Google organic search rankings of your SEO keywords, and extract and analyze the backlink data of your competitors.
Step-by-step guide to install WordPress. Register your domain, select your hosting plan & set up your WordPress website all on Siteground. Install plugins to enhance WordPress SEO & speed.
Mobile-friendly WordPress theme allowing small businesses to quickly develop & launch fully functional websites. The theme comes with many powerful WP plugins including Ocean Sticky Header, etc.
Complete Setup Guide: How local small businesses can use email marketing automation software SendInBlue to discover new opportunities, get new customers and grow revenue.